Monday, October 6, 2008

Ava has a tooth!!!

I know I am way behind, and there are no pictures today :( Maybe I will get a real update sometime this week...

On Saturday afternoon at Anna's soccer game, I discovered that Ava finally has a tooth! So about 4 months after I thought she had her first tooth, she really has her first tooth. She hasn't had any ill effects from getting it - so in true Ava style, just rolling with the punches.

Ava also sat in a highchair at a restaurant for the first time. She is getting way too big, but she did great, and had a lot of fun. She discovered that McKenna will jump out of her chair everytime a toy drops - this was lots of fun for both girls, but McKenna hardly ate anything. 7th months old tomorrow - where has the time gone?

No comments: