Sunday, October 3, 2010

State Fair of Texas 2010

IMG_7790

We are making this an annual event, and I think Patrick and I have just as much fun as the girls!  This photo was taken at the end of our day, so I will just assume I looked much better earlier in the day :)

We went with our friends the Passmore’s and the Eder’s again this year, and the girls all had a fabulous time.  They were daredevils again this year and rode a couple of rides that made me sick – I am going to let Patrick go on all the rides next year. 

IMG_7626

IMG_7628

IMG_7646

IMG_7662

IMG_7666

Petting Zoo

IMG_7681

IMG_7718

This cowboy was a real trooper – he was squatting for all these pictures – I know his thighs were burning for as long as we made him stand there to try and get a good picture of all the girls!

IMG_7719

The BIG man himself – Big Tex

IMG_7723

Ashley, Caitlin, Anna, Ava and I went up on the Ferris Wheel this year.  It was really high, but much better than I was afraid it was going to be – no wind, so not too much swaying!

IMG_7740

IMG_7750

Here is the rest of the party waving up at us!

IMG_7747

Dallas Skyline from the top

IMG_7752

It was a really great day, and the girls are ready to go back again!

No comments: