
Okay, so I know that I have missed a holiday, but we have already had 1 picture taken with Santa this year (it seems like most years we end up with multiple!). My mom strongly dislikes holidays out of order, but she was a champ and helped me with the girls on Nov. 8 (Santa's first full day at Willowbend mall) to get pictures taken. I think this Santa is one of the best. We had NO wait to see him, and he talked to Anna and McKenna for about 5 minutes since there weren't any other kids in line. Ava was perfect and thought it was fun. Even though McKenna isn't really smiling in the pic, they had a great time, and I am so happy to not have to deal with the lines later in the season. That is all for Christmas celebrating prior to Thanksgiving - the tree doesn't go up until the day after Thanksgiving, so the girls will just have to wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment