Saturday, April 19, 2008

Quick Update

With 3 little ones it was bound to happen, so we have decided to share germs and get both McKenna and Ava sick this weekend. McKenna has croup which kept her (and Patrick and I) up most of Thursday night. We took her to the dr. on Friday and they also found she has an ear infection. She is on medication and has the humidifier going full steam in her bedroom. Since she loves to give kisses to Ava, I was afraid it would be passed on and without a doubt, Ava was up snorting and choking on phlegm all Friday night. Patrick and I are both is such great moods from lack of sleep which is such a shame with the weather being so wonderful this weekend. Everyone seems to be feeling better today and we are armed with steam showers and saline nasal spray, so hopefully we will all get some sleep tonight. Please cross your fingers that Anna stays healthy and that McKenna and Ava sleep well.

Ava was up to 8 lbs 4 oz today (6 weeks 1 day) and we were able to get Dr. B to move our 2 month appointment back to her 2 month birthday, the office originally scheduled us for late May, but Dr. B 'moved some things around' and got us in on the 7th. That makes me happy since I like to keep the appointments as close to their actual dates as possible so I don't forget them! Take care and enjoy this weekend :)

No comments: